Combining Future Digital Arts with Decentralised Financial Technology which be ready to use in Sky and Space
ArtSky is DApps for Artist. Its connect into the Decentralised Financial in Gaming, Metaverse, Commerce and NFT in one ecosystem.
NFTs will become a trillion dollar asset class by the end of the year. NFT are unique, digital items with blockchain-managed ownership. You can buy, sell, and explore millions of assets across all of categories.
It handles your Identity, Credentials, Digital Money, Access Management, and also allows you to Broadcast transaction to the Blockchain
GameFi is the all-encompassing hub for game finance. The platform services blockchain gamers, investors, and traders in one Guild and Aggregator alongside a launchpad exclusively for games
Gaming and crypto both recognize utility of digital assets and the value of scarcity. The boom in blockchain gaming was inevitable. GameFi is pioneering a framework for crypto games to advance their project delivery through pre-designed, ready-to-integrate smart contracts.
DeFI is a blockchain-based form of finance that does not rely on central financial intermediaries such as brokerages, exchanges, or banks to offer traditional financial instruments, and instead utilizes smart contracts on blockchains.
DeFi platforms allow people to lend or borrow funds from others, speculate on price movements on a range of assets using derivatives, trade cryptocurrencies, insure against risks, and earn interest in savings-like accounts.
The Metaverse is an expansive network of persistent, real-time rendered 3D worlds and simulations that support continuity of identity, objects, history, payments, and entitlements, and can be experienced synchronously by an effectively unlimited number of users, each with an individual sense of presence.
The ‘metaverse’ is a set of virtual spaces where you can create and explore with other people who aren’t in the same physical space as you
Artsky Roadmap are building Ecosystem in NFT, GameFI, DeFI, D-Metaverse, De-commerce and CelebMeet
• Ideation (NFT Marketplace, GameFi, DeFi, D-Metaverse, and De-Commerce)
• Ecosystem design.
• Mission, Vision, Initial Strategy, Key Milestone.
• Branding, Logo, Name.
• Releasing Whitepaper.
• Launching Social networks.
• Launching official website and channels.
• Expanding the team.
• Token creation and development strategy.
• Smartcontract development.
• Website Launchpad development.
• Early Private investor.
• NFT Marketplace teaser.
• Listing on Promotion website (Coinhunt, Coinsniper, Daapradar, Cryptototem etc.)
• Launching GameFi Platform (Score Prediction and Lucky Wheel)
• Pre-sale Phase 1
• Locking Dev Wallet.
• Airdrops and Bounty Event.
ArtSky is a decentralized financial that will develop NFT marketplace, GameFi, DeFi, D-Metaverse and Decommerce
$ARST is the ticker's name of the Utility Token of ArtSky. Total token generated is 1B Token, with 800M in circulation and 200M will be burned. Total of 60% will be Distributed through Private Sale, Presale, Airdrop, and Public Sales. The rest 40% will be used for Marketing, Foundation, Operasional, Founder and Advisory.